Traffic and Sales Assistant:
Execute traffic best practices, manage station logs for commercial and promotional content, assist and backup others in the traffic department, process sales orders, reconcile logs and maintain affidavits.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts)
• Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
• Create and schedule program formats and schedules
• Process sales orders
• Provide backup and assistance to other team members
• Other responsibilities/projects as assigned
• Enter orders and traffic as needed.
• Manage pre-empts and make goods as needed.
• 2+ years of experience working with Traffic Systems (preferably WideOrbit), radio experience is required.
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail is required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
• Prior computer experience, including Microsoft Office is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.